terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

Cars you will never see again

Today I received an e-mail from my grandfather and I'd like to share with every one!
Cars you will never see again was the subtitle of the e-mail and there was awesome cars. Back in the days that cars had style and a lot of wood!

1948 Chevrolet

1939 Packard
 Ford
 Chrysler
 1948 Packard
 Ford
 1948 Chrysler Town and Country
 Plymouth
 Buick
 At the e-mail they don't know the name of this car, either am I. Does anybody knows the name of this car? It looks very British.
Now I discovered, it's a 1948 Austin.
 Chrysler
 Austin A-70 Countryman - other British car!!
 Pontiac
 Look at the craftsman work
 Pontiac
 Mercury
 Woodies meeting
 1946 Oldsmobile Special 66
 1940 Ford

I'm sharing half of the e-mail today, and tomorrow I'll upload more classic cars that you'll never see again and very different.

I'm preparing the first video.

Soon some videos of Brazilian cars.

Please, leave your mesage or suggestion bellow.

Thank you!

2 comentários:

  1. Dear Nephew.
    I did a basic search with the term "old english wood car" and discovered that it is Healey from 1948. This is the same man who later joined up with Austin to produce the Austin Healeys, I believe this particular vehicle was powered by a Riley engine. Look at: http://pths57.com/cars.htm
    Kisses, love you.
    Your favorite uncle Big Godfather Richard

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very nice, Diguinho. And, many thanks for sharing these pictures. I had the chance to see some of these cars in old cars museums in the US, notably the J.P. Chrysler Museum in Detroit and the Packard Museum in Fort Lauderdale. Keep up the good work.

    Padinho

    ResponderExcluir